I. Personal data
1. The administrator of data shall be Hugeseller Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, ul. Bolesława Prusa 10/17, 30-109 Kraków, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, Division XI (Commercial) of the National Court Register, under No. 0000441510, NIP (tax identification number): 6772372408, REGON (statistical number): 122729844, share capital: PLN 5,000 (hereinafter referred to as the ‘Service Provider’ or the ‘Administrator’).
3. The personal data shall be processed by the Administrator in accordance with the laws of Poland, i.e. the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Dz. U. of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the secondary legislation to this Act. The Administrator shall protect the personal data provided to him and shall make any and all efforts to secure it against unauthorised access or use.
4. By registering in the System and providing his personal data within the Service Provider’s electronic provision of services or in other circumstances specified in these Terms and Conditions, the MOTIVEO User or the persons acting on his behalf agree to the processing of the provided personal data within the Service Provider’s database for purposes related to the conclusion and performance of the Agreement and for statistical and marketing purposes, in accordance with the applicable legal regulations.
5. The personal data of the Motivation Programme Participant provided to the Service Provider by the User when creating a Participant Account shall be processed exclusively for the purposes related to the conclusion and performance of the Agreement.
6. The personal data shall be provided by the MOTIVEO User voluntarily, with the reservation, however, that non-provision of data during the registration shall make impossible the registration, User Account creation, and agreement conclusion.
7. Any person that provides the Service Provider with their personal data, as well as the Motivation Program Participant, shall have the right to access their data and correct or modify it, as well as to demand its deletion, in particular in the event of account deletion. The Service Provider may refuse to delete the personal data if the MOTIVEO User has violated legal regulations or these Terms and Conditions and the retention of personal data is necessary to clarify these circumstances or determine the liability of the MOTIVEO User.
8. The Service Provider shall not share or use the data provided or uploaded by the MOTIVEO User to third parties, except for the cases where legal regulations require so.
9. The MOTIVEO User shall update the provided data and shall be liable for the consequences of failing to do so.
2. The cookies used by the Service Provider are safe for the device of the User/Guest/Motivation Programme Participant.
3. The Service Provider uses the following cookies: icl current language, PHPSESSID default, default last url, and merchant last url.
a) To adapt the contents of the Website pages to the preferences of the User/Guest/Participant,
b) For continuing the User’s/Participant’s session (after logging in) so that the User/Participant does not have to re-enter the login and the password on each sub-page of the Website,
c) To provide advertising services,
d) For statistical purposes,
5. The User/Guest/Motivation Programme Participant may limit or disable cookies in the browser of his device. However, limiting or disabling cookies may result in difficulties in or inability of using some of the Services offered by the Service Provider.